Top Woman Speaker and Author Tracy Repchuk
Tracy Repchuk is a:
- 7 Time International Bestselling Author including 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles from Wiley Publishing
- World-renowned speaker in over 35 countries
- Award winning entrepreneur, writer and speaker since 1985 at the age of 19 when she started her software company including awards from Senate, Assembly, and the White House Presidential Award from President Obama
- Been on the internet developing brands, websites, SEO and now social media since 1994
- Appeared in over 22 National and Local TV as a trusted resource for technology, internet and social media
- Served thousands of clients around the world to develop a fully branded end to end website presence so they can professionally match, rise above the competition, and reach millions with their message.
Tracy Repchuk is an online marketing and social media strategist and speaker. She is an International best selling author, and has helped thousands of clients get their message out around the world. Tracy is an internationally acclaimed speaker and motivator in over 35 countries. She keeps audiences engaged with her ability to break down complex concepts and turn them into formula based success that’s easy to understand and do.
Tracy specializes in online marketing campaigns that build a cohesive corporate or personal brand using an integrated web strategy that helps you attract more leads, get more clients and make more money. Her web-based solutions are done with marketing and results in mind.
In addition she has appeared as a social media and technology specialist in National TV segments with ABC, NBC, CW, FOX, HGTV, San Diego Living, Good Morning New Mexico, CNBC, 4 your money, Report on Business, Life Love’s Shopping, Daytime, Fox 5 Las Vegas, New Mexico Style, Vegas Inc, USA Today, Forbes, MSN Money, King5, CW, and over 50 publications, newspapers and magazines, plus 3 motivational movies.
Tracy has won awards for business, internet marketing, speaking, copywriting, book writing, coaching, and has been a finalist for awards such as Entrepreneur of the Year, Chamber of Commerce Business Woman of the Year, Coach of the Year and Stevie Awards for Business Mentor of the Year, received Provincial Volunteer and software development awards and has appeared in the International Who’s Who in 7 categories.