All right, you have probably heard the news that Google+ has officially launched, and in under one month they hit the 10 million mark.
I got involved, and started playing with it, and creating my circles.
Within weeks of hitting in beta, as the invites flew out the door, everyone was asking me about it, to the point where I had to put on a webinar for my clients to go over the elements, the pros and cons, and where I saw it going.
So what’s the plan:
I am still on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/tracyrepchukfan
– I am at my 5000 limit (actually I have about 4100 with 600 requests, and I need to allow only clients in right now), so it’s about the FanPage
– Perfect example I guess as I am putting off accepting because of the 5000 mark, Google+ has no such limits
– Google+ does have the cool concept of circles – so you can categorize people. I love it and would love to see Facebook do it. How hard can it be to add catagories – perhaps that is a great idea for an app
Would I recommend running to it:
– I would recommend you securing an account and getting a gplus.to name to protect it, but I wouldn’t recommend getting too involved just yet.
– See what happens over a little time, and see if Facebook steps up with any changes that match
Here was a great video I love for simplicity and very cute execution:
So keep watching, and stay focused on whatever your main goal is.
Remember this is social media, and not your business model but a tool you can leverage.
See you on the other side.
Your Recurring Riches for Life Coach
PS – Keep learning at www.InternetSuccessUniversity.com