In the foreword to Joel Comm’s new book, Click Here to Order Mark Joyner points out that the internet marketing crowd may, on the surface, share some common features with a cult:
“A unique language understood only by those in the cult, “guru” figures of whom many blindly follow, and bizarre rites and rituals.”
– Unique language: squeeze pages, optin rate, conversion rate, PPC, CPM, CPA, twitter
– Guru figures: enough said!
– Bizarre rites and rituals: launching new websites at the drop of a hat, constantly searching for better tools (which spring up every day), working at all hours of the day or night.
While Joyner’s comparison may in some sense be accurate, there’s another word that better describes this collection of eclectic individuals we strive to become known as “internet marketers”.
When I first heard this, I completely agreed.
– I love to go to networking shows, because all my friends are there
– We talk all the time
– In internet marketing, your customers become your friends
– There are no competitive products, just alternatives – and in fact, most people buy them all
– We share information, secrets, tips, invite people into our offices, homes, and vacation together (the Marketers Cruise in January is a great example of this)
In fact, I spend more time with my Internet Marketing family then I do my own. Hmmm…
I mean in what other business arena do the major players:
– Freely share their biggest “secrets”?
– Promote each others’ products and services?
– Sell to each other, and to each other’s customers?
I can’t think of any other business endeavor where successful business owners are so open and transparent with their colleagues and potential competitors (“newbies”).
And Joel Comm has now taken this transparency to a whole new level.
Joel’s new book –the one with the foreword by Mark Joyner—documents the history of the internet marketing “family”…
Click Here to Order: Provides insights to the World’s Most Successful Internet Marketing Entrepreneurs is the most complete background of Internet marketing that exists today.
Joel retells story after story of dozens of today’s internet marketers: how they got started and the paths they took to become successful.
Once you finish reading this book, you will never look at Internet Marketing in the same way. Not only do you get an inside look at marketers including:
– Marlon Sanders
– John Carlton
– Michel Fortin
– Willie Crawford
– Armand Morin
Plus many others, often in their own words…
You also get the little “nuggets” of practical and strategic wisdom that Joel has deftly included too.
So the book is part family history, part marketing education, and part inspiration.
You might already be part of the family, if you:
– Know what a squeeze page is
– Spend time obsessing over your “opt-in rate”
– Check your Clickbank or Paypal account twenty times a day
– Continually search for better-performing keywords
– Hang out with your online friends more than with your “offline” buddies
…then congratulations! You are already a member of the “family”.
If not, the fastest way to join this family is to read the book!
Go to the Click Here to Order website right now:
Your Quantum Leap Coach
P.S. Don’t miss your chance to get your exclusive peek into the world of successful Internet Marketing Entrepreneurs, and take a shortcut to joining them.
P.P.S. Learn how Joel Comm blows the cover off of the Internet Marketers’ vault of secrets, go to: