Select Page

Do You Want to Easily Convert Your Prospects?

Did you know there is a marketing strategy called re-targeting that is the key to your lead conversion problems?

Re-targeting (also known as re-marketing) keeps your brand in front of visitors, even after they leave your website. It makes ROI easy.

Re-targeting converts shoppers into buyers. You see generally if 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store that leaves 98% who didn’t.

Re-targeting brings back the other 98%. So all that effort you spent already to get them there, pays off as your brand stays in front of them until they feel like it’s destiny they work with you.

In order to take advantage of re-targeting it involves 3 skill sets or steps:

1. Set up a Facebook Ad
2. Set up a Pixel on Your Website(s)
3. Have time to Manage, Monitor and Improve the Conversions

Now here’s the reality – it’s very good for you to have, but not necessarily good for you to do.

Here’s why. Wouldn’t it be better if you spent time on what you are great at, and you let our full time team of 5 paid traffic experts take care of your re-targeting needs?

You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your ad account every day, making sure it’s running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the re-targeting ads work for you.

The cost is $119 a month (plus the cost of your ads.)
Find Out More Here

What can you Expect:

– Retargeting Setup on Google or Facebook
– 100% Custom Remarketing Banners For Your Business
– Text Ad Creation and Copy
– Monthly Management of Your Campaign
– Split Testing of Ads and Creative
– Generation of Your Audience Pixel (in Google or Facebook)
– Instructions on Placing Your Tracking & Retargeting Codes
– This is for one (1) website URL
– A monthly report with performance statistics

Ready to get started?

Go here now and book your spot.
There are only so many people we will be able to handle and at these prices it will go fast.

Happy lead generating.

Tracy Repchuk

Your Online Marketing Silent Partner

PS – The work is 100% Guaranteed or your money back

PPS – No contracts, we work month-to- month. You can cancel anytime (although no one does!)

PPPS – Zero setup fees, zero hidden fees.That fee is what you pay. (excluding your ad spend)

Want to Jumpstart Your Results
Right Now for Under $10?

Take Advantage of My Online Marketing Series

“Discover The Step-By-Step Blueprint To Successfully Create Your Online Presence for Your Business… Starting Today!”

Access This 10 Part, Step By Step Online Business Blueprint Instantly!

Regular Price: $97.00
Today Only: $9.97!

Want To Know More?

I hope you got some key information about Do You Want to Easily Convert Your Prospects? and the Free Gift Giveaway and take a moment to share this post. Until next time – be sure to join my community if you haven’t already – and grab my free gift for you.

Tracy Repchuk

I Help You Get Seen – Be Heard – Make More – and #ReachMillions #1 International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Coach
PS – Remember to share this post with your friends. Thanks in advance

Pin It on Pinterest