Once you have made your plan for your membership site, it’s time to get some content ideas.
CONTENT OPTIONS FOR YOUR SITE
At some point, you’ll need to decide on what kind of content you will offer your customers in the membership site. You can basically do whatever you want but your choices need to be a perfect balance of making your customers happy and not making your life too complicated.
TYPES OF CONTENT TO PUT ON YOUR SITE
If you’ve ever been part of a membership site then you probably have an idea of what to expect. You may want to become a member of a site or two so you can get a feel for how they work. With that said, here’s a list of some of the types of content you can have on it.
1. Articles – serve a dual purpose – you can also submit these to article directories and get some traffic back to your site
2. Blog posts – you can make it the type of site where you post, and get comments on the topic of the day or week
3. Ebooks – you can provide a free ebook of the week
4. Audios/Interviews – these are always good content – and easy to make. You can hold a teleseminar with a topic and then provide the content here, or interview an expert and provide insights from someone else for the club. Either way – this is one simple way to get content
5. Forum – you could have a forum, my only warning here is if you don’t have someone manage that, it could get overwhelming. Somebody has to manage, watch bad posts, unfortunately not everone is out to benefit from what you have to offer
6. Videos – training videos, step by step, week by week, whatever works to take them from point A to point B
Bear in mind that the most complicated membership site isn’t always the best.
If you keep it simple and you’re consistent, customers will still be very pleased as long as your content provides value to them.
The key here is to know that content is the easy part, so don’t avoid membership sites thinking you have nothing to say, or put in there.
Your Recurring Riches for Life Coach
PS – If you need a coach to help you build your membership site, and internet empire – check out my mentor program – www.RecurringRichesforLife.com