I had the chance to review FBAutoCash at the weekend… a brand new course by Mark Anastasi, a successful online marketer from Cyprus (a small island in the Mediterranean).
He makes millions of dollars as an affiliate, a seminar host and promoter (I have spoken on many of his stages), and a top JV partner for most of the big launches that have occurred in 2010 and 2011… but I had no idea that he was involved in Facebook in any way, until recently.
Anyway, the course claims that he makes at least $35,000 every month promoting on Facebook. I’ve seen a few claims of people making money with the social media giant, and I’ve always been skeptical — for one, Facebook Ad costs are SO high ($1+ per click for most markets) and
two, I’ve personally found it difficult to turn those visitors into BUYERS since everyone is there to chat and check in with friends… not buy!
So while there are plenty of claims of making money with social media, much of it seems to be from the ‘indirect’ benefits that are obtained by simply getting your name and face out to a wider audience. To actually start something TODAY… and make money TODAY… that’s a whole different story. Getting your name out there is a process of acquiring trust… and building rapport. And that takes time!
So that being said, I approached this course with an open, but somewhat cautious mind. Was it going to be the same as every other course?
If you want to see the product first – go here
The claim with this course is that… it has nothing to do with ‘elevating’ your name or status. The path to making money is very direct – you sell a product, you earn a commission.
Mark claims you can take the guide… read it tonight… and start making money TONIGHT. Very bold claims!
So… are they true… and if they are, how does he do it?
After reading the course (which is 158 pages, 42 of which are either case studies or testimonials, leaving approx. 116 of direct, hands-on material), I still could see why it works, and why there has been a near 100% success rate for anyone who has actually followed the course, and stuck with it. It’s actually very difficult to lose… IF you do it correctly.
The strategy is simple – create a ton of Fan Pages, and promote affiliate links to every fan who signs up.
What will surprise you is the kind of offers that actually work. It’s clear that throwing just ANY old affiliate link at the page won’t work – there are very specific types of offers that do well, and you’ll be surprised what they are… and actually how to recruit thousands of fans to your new pages (which is really the lifeblood of the strategy).
If you goof on either of these things – you’ll make very little, or no money at all. Follow the steps that Mark shows you… and it’s clear to see how you can make a killing.
The course explains the process very well.
I read the entire course in one sitting, and here’s what I took from it:
* There’s basically 8 steps you need to follow for making money from Facebook. All of these can be learned in one night, and implementing them should take 4-5 hours.
* You don’t need to use your own name, have any kind of presence, or know anything about a particular market to make money in it. You’re actually encouraged to use pen names and remain anonymous. I really liked that concept because it means we can tackle multiple markets with
many pseudonyms, and dominate them all without tarnishing your primary name/brand.
* It costs NOTHING to run this entire business. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing! This is something that really hooked me with this model of making money, and is a benefit not to be understated. Since you’re using free Facebook Fan Pages and not Facebook Advertising, your clicks cost nothing. No hosting costs, no domain names to register, no staff to employ, no product creation expenses, no merchant accounts. You can promote anything as an affiliate and make as much money as you want, and no-one has any claim to any of it. This is a huge benefit because it means you can build up your income at your own pace, without racking up bills and overheads that need paying.
* Realistically, it will take around 30 days to see the kind of income that can start replacing a full-time salary.
That’s because you’re encouraged to add 100-200 new friends per day, per account, and you’ll be setting up multiple accounts for many different markets. The general feeling seems to be that it takes around 4,500 to 5,000 Facebook adds (again, you’ll do 100-200 per day very comfortably) for every $1,000 to $1,200 you make in return. There are also ways you can outsource this, or
(my personal favorite- see below), you can use software to automate nearly ALL of these tasks for you.
* What I found REALLY exciting is the software Mark has built to automate adding friends and managing promos automatically. What that means is, instead of spending 30-45 days to make each $1,200 ‘income stream’, you can let the software take care of that for you and even run multiple accounts with it and do in minutes what it’d take the average person several days to achieve.
That’s REALLY powerful. The software is offered as a purchase following the course and is priced VERY reasonably for the time it saves and the money you can make with it.
If you want to see the product now – go here
What’s really powerful is, you’ll be able to walk away from your computer and come back a little later… to find hundreds of new ‘friends’ added to your account. These are people you can start sending affiliate links and targeted promotions to immediately.
* This is a rare course in that there are several students making a solid $25,000+ per month with it (which I’d consider to be a very decent ‘salary’ to earn from one website, with no business running costs), yet the course is step by step and extremely easy for even a newbie to
follow and make some decent money with. With so many product launches these days, it’s very rare to see something explained so clearly that so obviously works…
there are screenshots for every step, and everything is marked in step 1, do this… step 2, do that… format.
So, is it worth buying?
At $37 it is worth getting, testing, and I could guarantee that if you apply what he says, at the worst case scenario, you will recoup your money. Once you make your first dollar, you will know it works, and keep working it for big profits.
Making 10x the purchase price should be easy for anyone to do very quickly, if they actually follow the instructions and invest a few hours into reading the material and doing the steps.
The KEY is the Facebook software, which made it even easier – your workload is cut down to just a few clicks of the button. The hardest part is deciding which offers to send to make your money on – a process Mark has made much easier by showing you screenshot examples of EXACTLY what he’s selling online, and why certain types of offer work better than others.
The following bonuses also accompany the course (which add to the package value but honestly, you probably won’t even need them).
– 12 videos on Facebook, including:
* Mark Anastasi (intro to Facebook Marketing Seminar)
* Tom Miller LIVE at The Social Media Millionaire Summit
* Glen Kirkham LIVE at The Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar
* Mili Ponce LIVE at The Facebook Marketing Seminar + Social Media Millionaire Summit
* Nick Peall MR FBX LIVE at The Facebook Marketing Seminar
* Armand Morin
* Daniel Priestley
– Audio Interviews with people who already make $1,500 to $25,000+ using this strategy (these are very effective, because you get to see exactly what’s working for these people TODAY… including their best selling offers)
* Georgina Lany
* Robert Grant
* Wayne Dobson
* Nadeem Malik
* Paul Wakefield
* Vlad Danciu
* Suraj Sodha
* Imran Naseem
* Sam Bakker
– And the following exclusive PDFs, delivered free to the next 100 students
* FB Ads module
* FB Events module
* Fanpage Dollars
* How to be accepted in CPA networks (which can gain you access to exclusive offers to promote on Facebook that none of your competitors will be selling)
To learn more about the product and grab it immediately
(it’s an instant download), use this link:
How You Can Really Make Money With Facebook
PS – I can guarantee it is worth checking out, and it has a great guarantee of it’s own.
Either way, you are SAFE to go for it.
How To Make Money With Facebook